Monday, April 18, 2011

My FIRST Entry Into I HEART FACES

The subject for the I HEART FACES contest this time was "Wind". I thought, "hmmm, I can take a windy picture". I love photography but I never can seem to get the hang of my digital SLR. I'm not giving up though. The tone of this black and white is way off, I still have SOOO much to learn. But I thought it was time to just get over myself and enter something, even something imperfect. So, Ta-Daa! I did it and if feels very liberating!! Now it's your turn. And if you do enter, please tell me so I can see it too!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photo and good for you! i'm a first-timer as well and know just what you mean about the fun of finally getting off the sidelines and into the i heart faces game! :)

    Laura
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/61877917@N03/5630397092/

    ReplyDelete