Tuesday, June 7, 2011

High Chair Drop Cloth DIY


I saw this today over at JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE and had to share it here even though I think I am finally beyond this stage. Isn't it frustrating when you find the absolute perfect solution to a problem about 3 months too late? A few months ago when my youngest was making huge food messes under her chair I couldn't find a floor cover that I liked that wasn't way over-priced. This is great because, since it is a DIY you can personalize the colors to match your style and living space. Perfect!

The drop cloth is made using a simple vinyl tablecloth. You can find these table cloths all over the place this time of year so I thought I would post it just in case someone else can make use of it. Find the tutorial here.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment