Monday, March 21, 2011

St Patricks Day Goodies (That I Should Have Made)










St Patrick's Day was crazy busy for me so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to. I did however make everyone green french toast with green sprinkles, and green milk. I have a tendency to overdo things sometimes, so this, though not crazy inventive, hit the mark with my kids. Yes, I could have used a heart-shaped cutter to make the bread into a shamrock, but my kids are getting to be bigger eaters so I knew the whole piece of toast is what they needed. It's hard to have function over form isn't it?? Next year, the baby will want a Shamrock-shaped one, yay!

I LOVED the treats that were made over at LITTLE BIRDIE SECRETS however, I'm sure I would have made the time to make these awesome Shamrock Rice Crispie treats had I seen them in time, so cute!!


And the rainbow Twizzlers with the gold coins, ingenious, I even had the rainbow Twizzlers in my pantry, if only I had been reading my favorite blogs that week!!


The treats were so cute and just the perfect thing I wanted to make for my children's lunches vs. the store bought cookies I gave them (gasp) instead!

AND I would have LOVED to give my children's teachers these adorable boxes from The Rachel Berry Blog


I am adding it now so I won't make the same mistake next year...





No comments:

Post a Comment