Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Awesome Idea - Bubble Refills Made Easy


I LOVE this idea and only wish I had found it about three kids earlier. I know I'll still get lots of use out of this but, wow how I could have avoided many an afternoon being asked to refill bubble wands, bottles, or other sticky bubble toy of the moment. This idea came from COME TOGETHER KIDS . I will post some pictures of my refill jar when done, but I just wanted to post this so that you could get started on yours and save yourself the sticky bubble hands. Laura, from Come Together Kids also includes two recipes for making your own bubbles, YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea!! AND I love Laura's blog. Good find!! I added her to my blogroll and also some other on her page. You're so good at finding blogs with great ideas.

    ReplyDelete