Wednesday, July 20, 2011

COOKIE MONSTER CUPCAKE HUMOR


These Cookie Monster Cupcakes have been all over blog land. They are so cute and look so easy to do, and who wouldn't want some cookie on their cupcake? Pictured above is my lame attempt. I decided to give these a try for my daughter's 2 year old birthday. It was very last minute so they were far from perfect but they were fun. My big mistake with these was not putting the "pupils" of the eyes more cross-eyed, and not having big enough candy for the white part of the eye, small detail but a very important one. They were really yummy though.




Anyway, I saw this picture above and burst out laughing! So funny! This is what this blog is all about, us mom's being able to laugh at ourselves in the midst of all the chaos of raising a family.

Well done!!





No comments:

Post a Comment