Friday, June 24, 2011

FITNESS FRIDAY

THE 100 WORKOUT:

100 JUMPING JACKS
90 CRUNCHES (we do reverse crunches)
80 SQUATS
70 LEG LIFTS (we vary these, sometimes to the side, sometimes to the back)
60 JUMPING JACKS
50 CRUNCHES (I do 10 regular sit-ups and then bicycle my legs 50X to work my waist)
40 SQUATS (no cheating, get low)
30 LEG LIFTS
20 JUMPING JACKS
10 MINUTES RUNNING (we either crank the music and dance for 10 minutes or speed clean for 10 minutes depending on the debris level)


Welcome back to another FITNESS FRIDAY!! Now that the kids are home for the summer, my gym workouts are a little more sparse than usual. I have been seeing a lot of the 100 workout, shown above, on the blogs lately, so my 10 and 12 year old daughters decided to try it out with me. My daughters are trying to supplement their swim workouts so that they can make some goals they set for themselves in summer swim team this year. For me, it is a nice supplement to the two times a week I get to Zumba.

We started last week. Doing this workout one time through each day. I have noticed my legs are much more toned already! Yay! The great thing about it is that it really doesn't take much time, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment