Monday, June 27, 2011

SUMMER STRUCTURE


We have our SUMMER BUCKET (TO DO) LIST all done and it is going well so far. If you'd like to see the list of 42 things we are going to try and do this summer see this post.

So I knew what "fun" things we were going to do but I didn't know how I was going to organize the "less fun" necessary things we needed to do like, cleaning, practicing our instruments, reading, journaling, etc.

I saw this post from Somewhat Simple and it inspired me. I borrowed heavily from their list and tweaked it a little for my family. Their list is a little more fun oriented than mine, but since I had the fun stuff listed already, I was looking for structure. My favorite part of my list is NO TECH TUESDAYS, where we will shun our DS's, iphones, ipods and VCR/TV for an entire day. (I just realized that this means for me, the computer should be off limits too, whimper., this isn't going to be easy)!

Happy Summer Structure!

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment